Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kitchen Wellness

While I love sharing my recipes with you all, I am also committed to sharing websites I find that I think will be interesting and useful. I came across this site recently Eat Relate Love and a blog post that specifically addresses experiencing better health right now. Yes, right now! The blogger Shelley Chapman talks about Kitchen Wellness, which I wholeheartedly agree with because if you have a toxic kitchen, how in the world can you be healthy? So here is a link the post that I think you should check out: Better Health Right NOW. There is a FREE recipe book on the page as well!

That's all from me! I hope you all had a SAFE and WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend. What did I do you ask? Well, I got some MUCH NEEDED R&R.

Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment