Monday, May 6, 2013

A Salad A Day!

 I am DEFINITELY going to show off just a little. As you may know by now, I am ALL about preparing meals for the week over the weekend so you can spend more time reading, exercise, shopping, catching up on all the shows you DVRed, and doing whatever make you happy!

I came across this website from a facebook post and I IMMEDIATELY bought some Mason jars on Amazon. Get ready because you are going to LOVE this!!


Basically you prepare the salad by layering the ingredients, with the lettuce/spinach at the top. I cut up some chicken, red peppers, some cooked asparagus, and corn. The wet ingredients should go in the jar first. 



And voila! My salad in a jar! I am also showing off my fruit salad. So you see two lunches and two snacks that I just grab in the mornings, put in my lunch tote, and off I go! 

Yes, it's THAT easy! No more excuses!!

Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment