Saturday, November 9, 2013

$$$$$$ Saving Travel Tip - BYOTOC

Gooooooood morning!!!! Coming to you live from the airport this AM as I wait to board my plane for another adventure.

So, it's extra early and cold this morning which means I need a warm drink to get me going. I stopped at some no name airport spot and only asked for hot water.  Why? Because during my work related trip earlier this week I packed up the complementary tea bags from the hotel and left them in my purse. Guess how much the exact same tea would have cost me? $2.75. Guess how much they wanted for the cup of hot water? $0.50!! You start adding up how much money you've spent on cups of just basic tea and coffee and it will make your head hurt. Moral of the story dear friends: bring your own tea or coffee (BYOTOC). For you coffee drinkers, I have become a fan of the instant coffee packs/sticks that also have the cream and sugar already added. Yes, yes, I know you love your double expresso caramel vanilla mocha non fat hold the whip grande drink from you know where (and I always say do you and too each his own) BUT every time you opt to bring your own instant coffee and just add water you could save up for something nice. Like new boots (I love boots by the way). And you can cut the calories in your coffee too. Just my 2 cents.  Well, my 50 cents in this case.

Well, lovelies I am signing off for now. I will be writing you all in a few days with a surprise :)

SALUD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment