Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Single Sista, where have you been?!?!?!?!

I'm right here, I promise!!! Not going anywhere. I've been on facebook a lot lately!!! Wait, what?? You said you didn't know I was on facebook!!!!! Oh yes maam/sir!!! Come check me out here: https://www.facebook.com/SingleSistasDish. I post something there almost daily. Normally nutritional tips, interesting articles about food, etc. So when you feel you are going through some Single Sista withdrawal, you can always find me there. AAAAANNNNDDDD, I'm on twitter (@SingleSistaDish) and Pinterest (SingleSistas). I'm all over the place!!!

But, what else have I been up to?? Well, I ran two 10Ks this year, training for a half-marathon, volunteering for lots of community events, enjoying my summer, and quite honestly, just living life to the FULLEST!!! Oh and I am trying to relearn how to ride a bike. I don't think it's true what they say about never forgetting how to ride.

So yea, I'm very much still here!! And I am setting days on my calendar monthly to write to you wonderful people. Few plans I have in the works are a video about grocery shopping AND offering LIVE google hangout sessions where you all can watch me cook. Let me know if any of this tickles your fancy.

And as always, I LOVE answering your questions. I have been answering several questions about smoothies and juicing on facebook. But I can talk about other things too. Just ask!

Well, the that's all from me lovelies!!! SALUD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment