Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Official Contest Annoucement and Rules!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! Hope your new year is off to a wonderful start!!!!! All right, here is the information about the contest I announced yesterday on my Facebook page.

I have mentioned several times how cost effective it is to buy spices from markets in larger quantities. During my trip home for the holidays I stocked up on a lot of things. Here's the spread


So here's the challenge, guess how much I spent on all this. The person that has the closest guess will win the first prize, the Nature Box, and the second closest guess will receive the magazine subscription.

Here's a list of every thing in the picture:

Whole cloves
Masala biryani spice
Masala chicken spice
Herbs de provence
Ground cloves
Sesame seed
Thyme
Turmeric
Dried spearmint
Jasmine green tea
Hibiscus tea
Chili powder
Ground cinnamon
Whole cardamom
Bay leaves

Email your guesses to singlesistasdish@gmail.com. The contest ends on Wednesday January 8th at 11:59pm.

Happy Guessing!!!!!!!! SALUD!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment