Thursday, January 9, 2014

And the Winners Are.......................................................................

The moment you've all been waiting for......................................the winners!!!

But first, a little information. The grand total for the items was $26.88. Interesting enough, the most expensive item I purchased was the hibiscus tea, which was $4.93. I did a quick search for it and the cheapest I could find online for the tea was around $6, not including shipping. And I don't think I need to share how much it would be at a specialty tea store.

Regarding the rest of the spices, you will notice that most of them were under or a little over $1. While I like giving away things I also wanted to show that you can save money on spices by going to markets and buying it in bulk. You would be surprised how much you're playing for packaging. Check online as well for vendors. And keep in mind, the spices will last you a while.

And now the winners!!!!!

For the

Mrs. Kerri Rawson!!!!!!

For the 

Ms. Efua Opoku!!!!!!!


AAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD, I decided to throw in a THIRD prize!!!!!!!!!!

One bag of your preferred flavor. And the winner is Ms. Justine Wagner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations everyone!!!!! 

This will not be my last contest so stay tuned!!!!

SALUD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment