Monday, December 9, 2013

Thank you Mandiba!!

Last week, one of the world's most renowned leaders drew his last breath at the age of 95. Nelson Mandela was a phenomenal leader in so many ways, and to so many people. I greatly admire him for everything he did during his life. But the MAIN thing I admire him for the most is not retreating and hiding after he was in prison for 27 years. He continued to fight for his people and advocate for several causes.

We all have been through storms and trials, and these experiences often impact our daily steps. If Mandiba continued fighting and rising after enduring 27 years of prison, I will not let anything limit me. I leave you all with that thought and my favorite quote by this great leader below. Do not limit yourself because something seems impossible. This may not be food/cooking specific advice, but this is advice that can go a long way. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment